Caring for You One Day at a Time
Torrance Memorial IPA provides free case management services which are designed to help make life easier for patients with chronic medical problems. The Torrance Memorial IPA Case Management Team works with your doctors and family to facilitate excellent health care at home without stress.
It is a voluntary service that gives you access to nurses and social workers. Even when you have supportive family and friends, it can be helpful to have our care team provide support, listen to your concerns, and assist you. We are committed to helping those with chronic medical issues stay healthy and independent.
What is Case Management?
- Help you understand your health issues and your medical plan of care
- Help you recognize signs and symptoms related to your health conditions and actions you can take
- Review and explain your medications
- Assist you with scheduling appointments, provide appointment reminders, or even accompany you to doctor visits, if necessary
- Locate community services and programs you may be eligible for and assist with the application process
- Coordinate care between multiple doctors
Are You a Candidate?
Please take a moment to answer these questions:
- Do you have to communicate between multiple doctors about your health issues?
- Do you get confused about your medications?
- Do you find yourself not knowing what resources and community services are available to meet your health needs?
- Do you need transportation to medical appointments?
- Do you find yourself in need of help at home?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you may qualify for Torrance Memorial IPA Case Management services.
How Much Does It Cost?
Absolutely nothing! This service is provided free, and a doctor referral is not required.
For providers who would like to make a referral, please call the number above or fax a referral form to 855-772-6229. Torrance Memorial IPA Providers may enter referral in Aerial.